It’s really important to us that you are completely satisfied with your sassy stuff. If you aren’t, you can return the item to us for repair, replacement or credit, subject to the terms below. This policy applies to all intimates purchased from Something Sassy and forms part of the Something Sassy TERMS OF SERVICE.
1. Didn’t love it?
Any item purchased online can be returned or exchanged provided;
- It is undamaged and unused, with original labels attached;
- It is in the original packaging, which is undamaged and in its original condition with any seals still intact;
- It is not missing any accessories or parts;
- It is not listed below as an item we won’t take back (see 2); and
- You notify us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and return the item within 30 days of delivery to you of the unwanted product
Once we have inspected the item and validated your return, we will credit your account with the purchase price of the product within eight (8) working days of the return. We are entitled to refuse a return if the unwanted product is returned damaged, not in a re-saleable condition or missing any accessories.
EXCLUSIONS: Shipping and handling fees are not refundable. If you received a damaged, defective or wrong item, please see below.
2. We won’t take these back…
The following items are not eligible for refund, exchange or credit:
- Products marked ‘Final Clearance’
- Vouchers or gift certificates
- Items where the sewn-in garment tag has been cut or removed
3. My sassy stuff was damaged on arrival!
Please notify us of any item damaged at the time of delivery by emailing email@example.com
We will collect the product from you at no charge and, once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will repair/replace the product as soon as possible, or process a credit/refund according to your preference. Credits and refunds are handled within eight (8) working days of logging the return, please allow a further five (5) days for refunds to reflect in your account. Repairs and replacements depend on parts and availability.
4. What about Defective Items?
A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
We have stringent procedures in place to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of high quality and without defects. The following will not be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return under this section;
- Faults arising from normal wear and tear;
- Damage arising from negligence or incorrect usage of the product;
- Damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- Damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product.
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you.
If you have received a product which turns out to be defective, please notify us as soon as reasonably possible after you become aware of the defect, but in any event within 6 months after delivery/collection of the product.
You can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will arrange to collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will, at your choice, repair/replace the product (if repair/replacement is possible) or credit your account with the purchase price of the product (or refund you if that is your preference). Credits and refunds are normally handled within eight (8) days (bear in mind that refunds can take up to a further five (5) working days to reflect in your account). Repairs and replacements could take longer, depending on parts/replacement availability.
Please provide suitable packaging for returning the product (it need not be the original packaging), as well as all accessories that were sold with the defective item when you return it to us – regardless of whether you request a repair/replacement or a refund. Our courier is entitled to refuse collection of a product that is not properly packaged for transport.